For everyone, any time
Vidalim® is the product of more than 18 years of research by FrialTec and the Universidad Autónoma de Madrid with one shared goal: to create a convenient, functional product based on omega-3 fatty acids to improve users’ health and vitality at every stage in their lives.
*Spanish and international patent P200402755, PCT/ES2005/00060
85% of the Spanish population does not eat the minimum recommended daily amount (250 mg / day).
- 85% 85%
Did you know you can take omega-3 without tablets or capsules?
That’s what Vidalim® has to offer: it’s a dietary supplement containing essential omega-3 DHA fatty acids from microalgae in single dose sachets with extra virgin olive oil.
It provides the long-chain omega-3 DHA and EPA, usually found in fish, seafood and seaweed, that we need for our physical and mental health and it’s safe for use by all age groups, offering benefits at every stage of life.
It also opens the door to a unique gastronomic experience when incorporated into your usual eating routine.
Not all omega-3 supplements are the same
Suitable for vegans, coeliacs and people with fish or lactose intolerance.
- Omega-3 from seaweed containing no heavy metals or plastic.
- Long-chain omega-3 with a high DHA content in triglyceride form to facilitate absorption.
- Bioactive ingredients including the best marine-origin omega-3 and the natural antioxidant properties of rosemary.
- Extra virgin olive oil to enhance the product’s health benefits.
WHY DO WE NEED OMEGA-3?
- Omega-3 is an essential fatty acid that our bodies don’t produce naturally, so we have to obtain it through our food.
- Multiple scientific studies have shown that omega-3 has a positive effect on numerous ailments and diseases: anorexia, depression, dementia, Alzheimer’s, macular degeneration, cancer, allergies, cystic fibrosis, rheumatoid arthritis, and inflammatory bowel disease, among others.
- It plays a key role in preventing cardiovascular disease, the biggest cause of death around the world according to the World Health Organisation (WHO).
- Omega-3 is particularly important during pregnancy, providing invaluable benefits for both mother and child.
- It also reduces and prevents the symptoms of dry eye syndrome.
The properties of omega-3 are recognised by the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA): ingesting a minimum of 250 mg of DHA per day helps to maintain normal functioning of the brain, eyes, and heart.
Join the Vidalim community!
Enter your name and email address to stay informed about our latest promotions and products.