THE VERY BEST FOR YOUR CHILDREN
Vidalim® is the product of more than 18 years of research by FrialTec and the Universidad Autónoma de Madrid with one shared goal: to create a convenient, functional product based on omega-3 fatty acids to improve users’ health and vitality at every stage in their lives.
* Spanish and international patent P200402755, PCT/ES2005/00060
Suitable for coeliacs and people with fish or lactose intolerance.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
Vidalim® Kids helps your children’s brains develop correctly throughout childhood. It has a positive effect on conditions such as attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). With added vitamin D, it facilitates the absorption of calcium to improve bone strength.
It plays a role in memory function and helps to keep the brain and eyes working correctly. Vidalim® Kids boosts health and improves skin appearance, joints, and hair. It also enhances children’s immune systems.
It contributes to the correct neurodevelopment during childhood.
It has a positive effect on diseases such as attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
Thanks to its contribution in Vitamin D, it contributes to the absorption of the calcium needed for bones strength.
It helps to maintain the good state of memory and the normal functioning of the brain and sight.
Promotes the health and appearance of the skin, joints and hair. It also strengthens the immune system in childhood.
With its innovative FORMAT, VIDALIM® CAN BE EASILY INCORPORATED INTO ANY BREAKFAST, LUNCH OR DINNER.
Add it to baby food, fruit juice, mash, soup, pulses, gazpachos, and anything else you fancy!
The properties of omega-3 are recognised by the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA): ingesting a minimum of 250 mg of DHA per day helps to maintain normal functioning of the brain, eyes, and heart.
- Omega-3 is an essential fatty acid that our bodies don’t produce naturally, so we have to obtain it through our food.
- Multiple scientific studies have shown that omega-3 has a positive effect on numerous ailments and diseases: anorexia, depression, dementia, Alzheimer’s, macular degeneration, cancer, allergies, cystic fibrosis, rheumatoid arthritis, and inflammatory bowel disease, among others.
- It plays a key role in preventing cardiovascular disease, the biggest cause of death around the world according to the World Health Organisation (WHO).
- Omega-3 is particularly important during pregnancy, providing invaluable benefits for both mother and child.
Join the Vidalim community!
Enter your name and email address to stay informed about our latest promotions and products.